Nutter's Petrichor Mid
Nutter's Petrichor Mid
Men's tailoring has evolved over many stages through the years. Tommy Nutter's, approach to mens' tailoring has captivated many. Including us at Norwegian Rain. The scent of rain and Nutter's approach to tailoring is our departure point. A tailored jacket that protects you from the elements without loosing it's dapper-esque edge.
Cut from T Michael's block, adapted to meet extreme weather conditions and then trimmed with cashmere and horn buttons.
10 REASONS OF TECHNOLOGY
Norwegian Rain's garments conceal some of the highest level of weather protection available
1. Hi-tech fabrics from Japan
2. Waterproof membrane on inside
3. Water repellant on the outside
4. Extreme breathability for comfort in any weather
5. Front edge water tunnel that holds water out whilst allowing further ventilation
6. Heat-sealed seams
7. Horn buttons & cashmere detailing
8. Adjustable, detachable hood and storm flap
9. Recycled eco fabrics – up to 80 % reduced Co2 emissions
10. All the hi-tech is hidden – making them comfortable and stylistically relevant in any weather – sun, snow, rain and shine.
All measurements in cm. Some of the coats are available in two lengths.
A-Chest (underneath arms, around torso at largest point).
B-Sleeve (from center neck to shoulder to wrist).
C-Waist (around waist at belt line).
E- Length (Measured from center neck - below collar- and all the way down).
Please care about your product as much as we do.
If small stains occur please use mild soap without bleaching. In most cases just a wet cloth will remove the stain as stains usually lies on the surface to to the water repellency. Machine wash: 30 degrees celcius or less. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not bleach. Use cool iron (one dot). Dry in shade. Do not wring.
The high-tech fabric from Japan is made of 100 % recycled material.
We work hard to be as environmentally friendly as possible. By teaming up with leading eco conscious suppliers in the industry, Norwegian Rain aims to amplify the positive spiral of people working together to overcome the climatical challenges we are upon. The fabrics are made of recycled material and organic cotton. No solvents are used in the production of the membrane, waste is eliminated, oil and energy consumption are decreased, while CO2 emissions are reduced by up to 80 % compared to normal production.