Originally designed as our contribution to the European final of International Woolmark Award (Milan), this piece has evolved into the hard-hitting style it is today. We’ve adapted it to be compatible to the Kimono whilst maintaining the original slightly subversive and bohemian undertones related to the left side of the Seine River. Rive Gauche.
Unisex, renaissance, Bohemian, Kimono friendly protector!
- Waterproof (Water column 20 000mm)
- Breathable (15-20 000g/m2/24hrs)
- crafted for bespoke kimono maker Y.& Sons
- limited edition
- extra wide sleeves compatible with kimonos
- two zipped outer side pockets
- two zipped inner pockets / two XL inner pockets
- horn buttons
- outer: recycled polyester 70% / virgin polyester 30%.
- lining: Satin 55% polyester 45% viscose – factory supplied by 100% green energy
The model is 185 cm (6’1”) tall and wearing size Plus